Feb 4, 2012

Latest News on "On The Road": Score Is Wrapped + More News about the "Trois Couleurs" Mag

More news about the 'trois couleurs' mag about OTR

from Albert C. Hinkle's Facebook:

"I have been contacted by Trois Couleurs, a French cultural magazine distributed by MK2, which is producing the On the Road movie. They will be publishing a 196-page special issue devoted to OTR, Jack and his friends in March, and they will be interviewing me for an article which will be included. I'll tell you - the cool and crazy things and people I keep finding on my journey! I am one lucky man, and I appreciate it every day."

From twitter:


Update on the film's score
The composer just wrapped scoring “On the Road,” by Walter Salles, based on the Jack Kerouac novel, with a cast that includes Sam Riley, Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Stewart and Viggo Mortensen. “It was challenging because the film reflects the Beat generation, which was inspired by music — there was always music as a background,” said Santaolalla , who has worked closely with Vuitton over the years and in 2008 composed the soundtrack for its TV spots.
source | via @cupidscloud | via ontheroadfilm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...