Feb 11, 2012

'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Sneak Peek From Target

Full Breaking Dawn Part 2 preview



Preview with subtitles

According to Nikki Finke of Deadline "There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially."

More videos, screencaps and a transcript after the CUT!


BD 2 part starts at 3:00 

BD 2 part starts at 2:30

Better video of the E/B kiss

Screen shots
loading loading loading loading
loading loading

Videos: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ScreenShots: epnebelle | Via RobstenDreams | RPLife | Robstenation | gossipgyal

Transcript:

Letter (from Alice): "Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us."

Bella: "It's strange...physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained."
Edward: "How about a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it ...but you just did. You've given me something to fight for... a family. I'll go and get the water running."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...