Feb 11, 2012

Booboo Stewart Talks About Kristen

loading
To my most pressing question -- does Kristen Stewart ever smile? -- Booboo laughed so hard that, had he been drinking Coke at the time, it would have come out his nose.
"Yes, she does! I think she might get nervous when she gets in front of people," he suggested, sweetheart that he is. "It's gotta be really hard to be her." God, yes, saddled with money, a cute boyfriend (Pattinson) and designers begging her to wear their frocks.
"She's just really nice," Booboo continued. "I remember one day, she wanted to play patty-cake -- and because of my sisters, I knew how to play the game, so I played it with her."
Read more at the source | Via @KstewAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...