Jan 10, 2012

Mia Maestro Mentions Rob & Kristen In Her New Interview

loading

Excerpt from a long interview to Mia Maestro: she had been asked if Rob and Kris are partners in real life.


Maestro answered: That's what you have to ask them. But yes, they are super open, super friendly. 



Then Mia talks about coexistence outside the set: We had departments where we could cook, I was much more at home than you could think, and we ate all together, we cooked.

Pattinson? He does not cook. The cook is Kristen. 

And Taylor Lautner? I did not meet him much, because we did not share many scenes. But I can tell you that Taylor, when I took my dog to the shooting, looked after him and played with him.



Who is the most beautiful then? I can't answer you. Robert is very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...