Jan 23, 2012

Celeb Stylist Rachel Zoe Talks About Rob & Twilight (Mentions Kristen)

loading

You’ve also been outspoken about your crush on Robert Pattinson. Have you gotten to meet him yet? 
No, I have not met Rob. But, I have many mutual friends and have heard nothing but the loveliest things about him. I think he’s a very talented actor and would love to meet him in the future. 


 If you could style any of the Twilight cast, who would you pick and why? 
Bella and Edward — I would love to dress them as a couple because I think that’s always fun. 


If you had to pick: Twilight books or movies? 
Movies, because I’m an extremely visual person. I actually read the books after the movies, which was fun because I could see Kristen and Robert as Bella and Edward.


 Team Edward or Team Jacob? 
Team Edward, obvi. 


 Read the full interview at TeamTwilight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...