Nov 15, 2011

Videos: Breaking Dawn Part 1 World Premiere



All videos from the premiere after the jump!
(Find the overview in our BD Promo interview list!)


E!

CBS LA  

 Access Hollywood


MaximoTV
ClevverTV  

 From Yahoo Livestream

Popsugar   


MTV

   

ET

YahooMovies


TelegraphTV 



PressAssociation



FYI



Showbiz411


 Splash



The Insider


Coming Soon:
Bill Condon about Rob & Kristen (at 2:40): "Rob had her back the whole time. They're so protective of each other."



RTL (Germany): Can't embed, watch here.
Translation:
Rob at 0:17: "You get used to deal with the crowds. I mean at the beginning I've always been overwhelmed, but it's my job now. Now I'm completely deaf."
Kristen at 1:13: "If it was focused on one person it would be such a pity because then you can sort of just not share all this and I share it with people that are genuinely my best friends."
Taylor at 02:04: "I really hope my parents now would say that I'm still the same as four years ago. My cast colleagues still are the same anyway."

Extra


The FabLife "Rob didn't joke when said Kristen was learning to play the trumpet - "Rob can't do it"


OTRC

Kristen




Rob


Ten News










LATimes

Kristen


Rob



Thanks to mfoc | ItsBadassStew | SpunkRansom | ElleyBong | Cybermelli | RTL | iam_vogue | BabyBlondiiee | fatmag1000 | socalmom2four
Via: RobStenation | TeamKrFistenSite | RPLife | Robstendreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...