Nov 25, 2011

Rob, Kristen, and Taylor's Interview with Indian Express

Indianexpress How was it to revisit your characters for the fourth time?
Robert Pattinson: It wasn’t as difficult, as Edward Cullen is what I feel like, right now, after so many months of living it. Edward, as you know, is a very controlled character and not very expressive. This makes my task easier.
Kristen Stewart: It was different for me this time. Bella is a quiet person but in this movie, she is seen being vocal and taking stands. I got to live almost 10-15 years of a girl’s life in a fast-forward situation through Twilight.
Taylor Lautner: It was a bit difficult for me, as Jacob matures in this series. Showing that transition needed a lot of effort. The physical and metal transition has its impact on the rest of acts.


Where do you see your careers after the Twilight Series ends?
RP: The Twilight Saga has contributed immensely to my career beyond everybody’s expectations. It will be a huge responsibility to continue living up to the mark. Edward Cullen is a very strong character and breaking or changing that image to create a new one will be difficult.
KS: Twilight has been a turning point of my career and given me a lot of fame. I hope that the people also accept me as a different character from Bella Swan.
TL: The series has given me the opportunity to go ahead and take up projects that I always wanted to, and I hope it remains that way.

Tell us about your most memorable scene in the film.
RP: The wedding scene has been very emotional and memorable for both Kristen and me. However, my favourite scene is the honeymoon scene when I spoiled all those lovely “bed lines”!
KS: For me, it’s the wedding scene. I had a million different things going through my head, but I kept telling myself “Stop. Stop. Just do it and actually have this experience because you’re just about to ruin it.”
TL: My favourite scene is the childbirth scene where Bella is very critical and Jacob sees Renesme for the first time.

Your future projects to look forward to...
RP: Bel Ami is my next project. It’s making headlines as well, as it has lots of sex in it.
KS: I’m doing a paranormal adventure film, Snow White and the Huntsman.

Have you seen Bollywood movies? Do you have any Bollywood plans?
RP: I’ve watched one of the most romantic Bollywood movies called Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I would definitely love to do a Bollywood film if given a chance. They have romance, drama and emotion, something which Twilight also has.
KS: Yeah, I have seen Ra.One and I’d love to work in Indian movies, provided I like what I am offered.
TL: I’ve seen Slumdog Millionaire, and would love to work in such a culture-rich country provided someone teaches me to speak Hindi.

via gossip_dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...