May 21, 2012

Jules Stewart talks K-11, OTR and Cannes

imagebam.com

Q: Talking about the cast, your son Cameron did his first onscreen performance. Does he have new projects going on ? No because he is actually a grip. I wrote that character, Sledgehammer, with him in my mind and he agreed to actually do it. He is very shy and sweet and I'm really proud of him, he did a great job.

Q: And your daughter Kristen also plays a micro-cameo in the movie… 
JS: Yes, she is the secretary on the telephone. She loves the film and wanted to be a part of it. She was going to be Butterfly at first. Kristen attached herself to that role years ago but the schedule didn’t work. There was Snow White and the Huntsman and I have to push her up to do this big movie.

Q:  Let’s talk about Cannes. How is the festival going for you? 
JS: We are having a wonderful time here, it couldn’t be better. We already got offers for K-11, the movie has been very well received there.

Q:  How long are you staying? 
JS: Until May 26th. I’m here for the whole festival. My daughter Kristen is coming on the 22nd for her movie ON THE ROAD so I’ll be here to support her. I’m really proud of her.

Q: Red carpet time then? 
JS:  I don't know yet, but I will definitely be on the background, applauding her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...