Chris Hemsworth: "Yeah, she's great! It's one of the best times I've had on a film."
2. Was the role the most challenging?
C: "You ground everything you do in truth, but this was the most realistic role out of the last two films."
3. Why do you think Snow White is such a popular fairy tale to adapt?
C: "Strong female leads are important."
4. Who would win in a fight between Iron Man, Hulk and Thor?
C: "I'm biased, I say Thor, but watch The Avengers and find out!"
5. How long did it take you to get that hot body for Thor?
C: "A couple of years. It's a boring story..."
6. How did it feel getting punched by Kristen?!
C: "Painful, scary, and I wouldn't want it to happen again... But if she wants a fight, I'll be in the court yard at 12 midnight!"
7. What was the transition from TV to films like?
C: "Not as different as you think! You have more time on films."
8. What’s the funniest thing a fan has done to you?
C: "Someone gave me a second hand shirt that they'd been wearing. I’m wearing it right now. Kidding!"
9.What's your all-time favourite movie?
C: "It's A Wonderful Life, which I watch every Christmas."
10. Which role was easiest prep?
C: "I'd been Thor for a couple of years but The Huntsman was new to me - I liked the character."
11. Who's your favourite co-star?
C: "We can't play favourites - like saying who is your favourite sibling!"
12. When are you coming back to Australia?
C: "Mid-June for the festival and the premiere for this film."
13. Would you like to play the bad guy next?
C: "Yeah. Sometimes there is more exploration in the character for a villain."
14. What do you like most about acting?
C: "It's like being a kid again and letting your imagination run wild."
15. How is life with a newborn baby?
C: "Not much experience of it yet, but so far it's the best thing I've experienced!"
16. Any funny moments on Snow White And The Huntsman set?
C: "Me and Sam had a great time falling off horses and making fools of ourselves!"
17.What was the hardest part of your role as the Huntsman?
C: "We shot 95 per cent on location, so physically it's the most draining film I've worked on."
18.Your biggest acting role model growing up?
C: "Being an Australian it has to be Russell Crowe and Heath Ledger - I really admired them growing up."
19. Chris’ farewell message...
C: "Thanks for tuning in and for your questions, and thank you for the congratulations messages! Hope you enjoy the movie as much as we enjoyed making it!"
Check back on Twitter #ChrisQA to see the live chat as it happened!
Source | SWATHFansite