May 9, 2011

Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen & "Snow White and the Huntsman"


British newcomer Sam Claflin hits the black carpet for his first ever premiere for “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” at Disneyland where the chats with Access’ Shaun Robinson about being a part of this amazing movie. Plus, Sam talks about playing the prince to Kristen Stewart’s “Snow White and the Huntsman.”

"Im a big fan. I've seen the 'Twilight' films, I've seen 'The Runaways', I've seen her in 'Into the Wild', I'm a huge fan. I'm very honored and privileged."

Shaun: "Let me just tell you that her fans are pretty dedicated!"
Sam: "I won't let them down."

Aw I like Prince Charming already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...