May 22, 2011

Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen On His New Interview!



PhotobucketJJ: Lets talk Snow White!


SC: I’m so excited, from the very beginning of the meetings where I met with the director (Rupert Sanders), he is a genius. I was shown the artwork and some of the costume ideas and the vision. I later saw a three minute trailer that he had put together. He truly is an absolute genius. I have a feeling it is going to be a very special experience.


JJ: Are you excited to work alongside Kristen Stewart?

SC: Oh yeah, I’m a big fan of hers. Not that long ago I watched The Runaways, she’s truly an amazing actress. Even seeing her in Into the Wild, I’m a big fan and the opportunity to work with her will be amazing.

Source | KStewAngel | TeamKristenSite | RobstenPhilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...