Feb 17, 2011

This Week's Swiss Box Office for "Welcome To The Rileys"


Compared to last week's Box Office Numbers, 1056 people more have seen WTTR in the time from Feb. 10th to Feb. 16th.
By today, 3205 people have seen "Welcome To The Rileys" in the Swiss cinemas, which has been shown on 7 screens so far, more screens to be added in the following weeks.

So if you still have the chance to watch this outstanding movie, grab your friends and go watch it!


We'll also post some reviews of our Swiss readers by next week, looking forward to their opinion :)

2 comments:

  1. I guess my comment didn't post...
    I saw it in Switzerland last monday, it was so awesome :)

    are you swiss? you mention my (our?) little country quite ofter here... if yes, lets get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [from Admin]
    Great, would you like to write a review for us?
    Yes I am from Switzerland, so I support Rob & Kristen in any possible way in our small country ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...