Feb 18, 2011

Fan Encounter With Rob in Baton Rouge (Kristen too)


Lindanne Lewis: "It was taken at the Kick off party in Baton Rouge in Oct (before halloween). I've met and talk with him twice. I saw him almost everyday when we were both working. He's gald that the final Twilight is over, now he want to move to others roles. Both of them are really cool people..both chain smoke like there's no tomorrow, but care for the cast and the crew. I will work around them both again...and Micheal Aills is Robert's stand in..omg..he looks  like Robert enough to be his twin! He is awesome!! Sooo easy to talk to...I saw him again during the wrap party. I met Kristen too. She is tiny and very shy..with a potty mouth..LOL!!! I work on the show in the paint dept. I painted the sets"

via
fiercebitchstew | via pattinsonstew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...