Oct 8, 2011

New/Old Fan Pics from WFE London and Paris Premieres

Fanpics from London and Paris:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Fan experience sent to robstendreams:

Hello, I just wanted to share with all Rob fans my pics of the Water for Elephants premieres in Paris and London. I had the chance to go to both of them and it was... incredible! Paris was the first time I saw Rob "for real" so it will always have a special place in my heart even if the organization was not really good! And London OMG I had the chance to have a pic with him and to say a word, lol. I asked him when we took the picture "I think it's OK?" and he answered "Yeah" shaking his head in a "yes" too... His voice is so sweet so ... No words! The most impressive thing is his charisma... When he enters a place WOW you just know he's there, it's really unique, even without the screaming of the fans.

Thanks for sharing!
More from Paris at robertpattinsonbelgiumfb
Fan experience at robertpattinsonbelgiumfansite
More pics from London here
Fan experience from London here



via RobstenDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...